Thursday, August 11, 2011

Helping my sister with cancer

Helping my sister with cancer

Chaise Lounge

I knew that cancer does not discriminate. I knew that I did not care if the person is young or old, or if the person has had enough problems. I knew all this, but I did not know the address of my sister had cancer. Recently my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer. All my life I have always tried to identify the most difficult thing about life. Because my sister was diagnosed with cancer, I now know what the hardest part of life. The hardest thing in life is watchingThey like to die. But it would be selfish of me, just to sit and watch them die. If you do not save, but I help her from there.

Be the best thing is that each of us to do if a friend or family member diagnosed with an incurable disease, can. Being there means more than just a shoulder to lean on to help get the most popular, if they can not go. Here is a list of ways I help my sister.

My sister lovestheir four children, so even if they feel their worst, you still want them. Your friends and I took turns shopping and preparing meals and snacks for you and your family. The only thing that has to do my oldest nephew, the heat of the food and the family quickly, homemade meals.

During the visit of my sister and her husband, the doctor or if you want time alone, know that my house is never locked their children. My grandchildren get more hugs and kisses, as they want,but part of what I do to help my sister so that their children know that they are never alone. My sister often said that my love for her children is one of the things that helps her term.

Sometimes I sit with my sister, when they underwent chemotherapy. We always said we would sit together at our age, and often laugh during their treatments. Sometimes we play our childhood, and other times I just hold my hand. If I'm out shopping, I am constantlylooking for books and movies that will make you laugh.

Surprisingly, most of the things that I for my sister, what I've always done. I always bought her gifts and helped her with her children. Even after having four children, she did not hesitate to call me when you have a sore throat or a disease took from one of my grandchildren have. I always for my sister, and this is something we can all do when our loved ones to be seriously ill - wecontinue to be there for them. Do not give up and not give up and to flee. Be.

newborn baby car seat ducti messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment